Using new technologies is essential in STEM education. Students and teachers are invited to use digital tools in the learning and teaching of mathematics. The educational software offers the opportunity to transform the traditional teaching.In this course
we will study tools of educational programms I)Sketchpad II)Geogebra III)Function Probe IV)Tabletop.According to innovations of software we will design worksheets according to curriculum of maths in Greece, that it will be adjusted in many mathematical objects.We add resources of Greek pages with applets.
I designed it for my own classroom, and want to share it with other teachers... for free!
More than just a grading tool, Flubaroo also:
• Computes average assignment score.
• Computes average score per question, and flags low-scoring questions.
• Shows you a grade distribution graph.
• Gives you the option to email each student their grade, and an answer key.
• Lets you send individualized feedback to each student.
- Teacher: Alojz Blazic
- Teacher: Alexander Angelov
- Teacher: Guðmundur Karlsson