Scientix offers a Moodle platform, to the teachers all around Europe and the world, to facilitate remote teaching during these challenging times!
You can use the Scientix Moodle to share course content with your students and support your online teaching.
All you need to do is to follow several simple steps:
• Fill out the New Account form with your details.
• The web site administrator will receive a notification and approve your account.
• An introductory email will be sent to your email address.
• You can now log in.
• You can request to create your course by filling in the following form: http://tinyurl.com/Scx-Moodle.
• We will send you the link to the course where you can start uploading your content and grant you the editing rights. You will also receive a code unique to your course, which can be used by your students to access the content. In this way, your students will not be requested to create an account.
From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password to log in and start adding your content.
To help you get started, we also created a short Moodle topic with brief instructions on Creating a Course in the Scientix Moodle (no registration required). We strongly encourage you to read it and take note of the recommendations before starting to work on your courses. The topic also features a forum where you can discuss issues and approaches with other course creators.
Explore the platform to find inspiration and to check out more than 400 courses already available in different languages.
For more information on the personal data protection, please click here.